dawen3 weeks ago
It remind of Log Horizon main chara where he is plan all thing to tiny detail, except Log Horizon like many LN/WN out there not make scar for their main chara deep like this series thnaks for chap
Solo3 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, dawen! Yeah, this story is extremely good at pulling on emotions, good and bad, and that's why I love it. Souya's character is amazing, it still far too early, but there's an amazing depth to it. Read more
FoxReader58723 months ago
Thanks for chapter I really like this kind of translator note where all of your thoughts are crammed in the end unlike most of other translator who just blatantly insert theirs in the middle of the story Hope this kind of T/N can become trend for all other translators Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader5872! Yeah crammed is really the right word for it lol! I don't want to break the immersion of the reader so I generally don't have TN notes in the middle, unless it's super important to know something then and there. I'm glad to hear that you like it!
Ragemind3 months ago
Thanks Solo for the chapter! Izora best girl? zenobia who? the way the writer is building the MC and the way things happen is really nice i hope that the novel don't get side tracked with a filler arc (insert here like tate no yuusha building city arc) and everything that he build till now goes under a rug of bad chapters. zenobia i'm still thinks that you are the best girl but izora got me now sorry.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Ragemind! Yes, Izora definitely best girl. Hands down. Unfortunately, since she's an A.I., not a waifu candidate......which is a pity...... Well, considering the amount of "filler" arcs we've already had so far, it's really unavoidable. Though because of this author's style, no filler arc is truly a filler and there's always a setup for a big future event. Read more
sdb73 months ago
thanks
Thanks for reading and commenting, sdb7! (I I)
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! ( ^ ^)