dawen3 weeks ago
There is hint from beginning about zenobia, but for some author that hint will become her quirk only, good job author Thanks for chap
Solo3 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, dawen! Yeah, its incredible how many small things are you can normally dismiss are there for a specific reason.
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (^ ^)
Pyrectic3 months ago
Nooo...please...does this mean that Shuna is actually a girl??? I've had enough of the 1 male MC all female party tropes. I hate the fact that this novel is turning into a cliche harem isekai story...
Thanks for reading and commenting, Pyrectic! Worry not, Shuna is definitely a guy. It's just a running joke to treat him as a girl because he looks like one
And it's mentioned tons before, but author loves subverting expectations. I'll leave it at that
Shiroi Hane3 months ago
I completely missed the rabbit thing. I’m going to assume them being used as message carriers has come up before but I have absolutely no recollection of it.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Shiroi Hane! Oh, it's in the last chapter, when Luxgaru offers to send a letter to Elysium.
Xahtep3 months ago
Thanks for the chapter! Man this series is intense! I’ve never read one quite this intricate. With the way this author has repeatedly subverted expectations and that last line makes me think that Zanobia’s new identity will show up again.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Xahtep! I agree, it's definitely one of the most intricate stories I've read! Like I said, that last line is weirdly specific, isn't it? Read more
Ragemind3 months ago
Thanks for the chapter solo. today i can't muster words my waifu just vanished ;^; i will miss you zenobia... souya you lucky bastard. New tag for the novel Lucky bastard :V
Thanks for reading and commenting, Ragemind! All MCs sorta have the lucky bastard tag, I think lol. But what a surprise, huh? It's sad, Zenobia of Forsterk never appears before Souya again.
EnuoFH3 months ago
>All mc is sorta of a lucky bastard Solo i...