Commander Fenrir1 month ago
Damn! I didn't see the Zenobia thing coming. Hope that it isn't the last time we see her character, even if we meet her again with another name. I've completely missed the rabbit thing, uffff it seems that i have to start taking this novel seriously and not like the rest of others usual Isekais or japanese novels and start reading carefully. The only other work that had me with constant bobshells and revelations were first trilogy of The Foundation of Isaac Asimov (totally recommended) and the King Killer Chronicles of Patrick Rothfuss. Read more Thanks for the translation! Show less
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Commander Fenrir! A fellow Rothfuss fan(sufferer)! Have not read Issac Asimov though. Yeah, the novel is extremely fun to re-read. That very typical-isekai/harem parts earlier? So many hints and foreshadowing inside there that it's ridiculous. Read more
Le Salt7 months ago
Medicine, huh?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! (¬‿¬ )
Username_Jire~9 months ago
Bombshells after bombshells huh? I started reading at chapter13part2............. I was impatient reading the manga and urged for moar~ So that thingy about chapter7 I dunno what that is~ Read more maybe I'll reread it next month? hahaha~ Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, Username_Jire~! Oh, yeah, you missed a ton of stuff. One entire plot line was removed, among many other things, to make the pace of the manga faster.
dawen10 months ago
There is hint from beginning about zenobia, but for some author that hint will become her quirk only, good job author Thanks for chap
Thanks for reading and commenting, dawen! Yeah, its incredible how many small things are you can normally dismiss are there for a specific reason.
Izmil1 year ago
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (^ ^)
Pyrectic1 year ago
Nooo...please...does this mean that Shuna is actually a girl??? I've had enough of the 1 male MC all female party tropes. I hate the fact that this novel is turning into a cliche harem isekai story...
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Pyrectic! Worry not, Shuna is definitely a guy. It's just a running joke to treat him as a girl because he looks like one
Solo1 year ago
And it's mentioned tons before, but author loves subverting expectations. I'll leave it at that
Shiroi Hane1 year ago
I completely missed the rabbit thing. I’m going to assume them being used as message carriers has come up before but I have absolutely no recollection of it.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Shiroi Hane! Oh, it's in the last chapter, when Luxgaru offers to send a letter to Elysium.
Xahtep1 year ago
Thanks for the chapter! Man this series is intense! I’ve never read one quite this intricate. With the way this author has repeatedly subverted expectations and that last line makes me think that Zanobia’s new identity will show up again.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Xahtep! I agree, it's definitely one of the most intricate stories I've read! Like I said, that last line is weirdly specific, isn't it? Read more
Netzach7 months ago
He just stated "Zenobia", not the "person who was Zenobia" :P that's subtle!
Ragemind1 year ago
Thanks for the chapter solo. today i can't muster words my waifu just vanished ;^; i will miss you zenobia... souya you lucky bastard. New tag for the novel Lucky bastard :V
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Ragemind! All MCs sorta have the lucky bastard tag, I think lol. But what a surprise, huh? It's sad, Zenobia of Forsterk never appears before Souya again.
EnuoFH1 year ago
>All mc is sorta of a lucky bastard Solo i...