Le Salt6 months ago
More and more he dyes himself in the colors of the adventurer, the merchant, the chef. With nothing linking him back to his home world, perhaps he’ll totally become a creature of this one?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! Yeah, with his biggest connection, and prob the sole one, to his former world gone...
Foxteller696910 months ago
He's getting brainwashed into a chef???
Thanks for reading and commenting, Foxteller6969! Haha, half-half, this is also a bit of a merchant arc. =)
ShortNoob11 months ago
thanks for the chapter. After thinking about it for a while, Souya's memory loss seems to include a memory reconstruction and something that automatically blocks the thoughts that revolve around the forgotten, because otherwise Souya would notice the inconsistencies when questioning why he is in that world first. Souya does not give me the impression that he is someone particularly obsessed with money and the little that we have been shown of him in the original world implies that he does not have a strong attachment to other people or personal goals, so I am it is strange that he does not question anymore why he is in the other world and why he needs to return. The theme about ignorance of memory loss only works if you do not think things related to what was forgotten. Talking about this chapter, I thought there was going to be ramen among the dishes
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShortNoob! Yes, you've spotted something very early. His memory is not only lost, it's reconstructed to make it as if.......(not elaborating as it's spoiler XD) And it's still early days, you'll see it a few times in this arc, him changing and going, Huh?! Read more
ShortNoob11 months ago
So I was right (ง ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)ง.
Badbeat1 year ago
Created an account just to say thanks for all the hard work. I only started this story a few days ago on a whim, but was so engrossed in it I found myself here with no more chapters.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Badbeat! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it! And thank you so much for creating an account just to say such kind words!
Myronn1 year ago
Had to create a login just to thank you for the incredible quality of this translation, as well as going that extra mile for the great post chapter analysis we always get! I didn't read them at first *shamed* but they are incredibly useful! Thanks!!
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Myronn! Haha, they're not obligatory, so it's fine if you skip them. I had separated them as I know myself that I can get long-winded haha. But I'm glad to hear that they helped! And thank you again for your kind words and for purposely creating a login to comment. It makes me really happy! Read more
Xahtep1 year ago
Thanks for the chapter! Curious to see how he changes!
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Xahtep! (^ν^)
Izmil1 year ago
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (^ ^)