FoxReader93975 months ago
I think once the MC died, he will turn into a god of cooking / vegetable / food.
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader9397! Haha, that's an interesting thought
Le Salt10 months ago
I wonder, just how old is Lazarissa? Instead of being a bearskin, is she instead a dragon that’s bound to the Braves somehow? Was her attempting to become Souya’s mistress her way of recognizing him?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! Well, you'll have to read on to find out~
Izmil1 year ago
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (´・ᴗ・ ` )
Badbeat1 year ago
Being a hero is definitely a curse. Too many expectations that come with the title. Thanks for the chapter!
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Badbeat! Yeah, that's very true. And maybe the author was making a dig at that.
ShortNoob1 year ago
Thanks for the chapter. The Brave business is interesting, but how do you know how much there is? What benefits does being a Brave bring (apart from prestige)? I'm not keeping track but I think Souya has lost like 15 days of exploration XD. Well now I will start to reread the novel, it's all to see Makina's emoticons again hahaha
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShortNoob! Haha, it's quite an interesting question you have there. You'll have to read on to find out the benefits of being a Brave.
Foxteller69691 year ago
i guess that's what you get for being the pawn of the cursed goddess. also reminded me of the isekai manga Cursed Blood... which is dead...
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Foxteller6969! hmmm... I'll let this one pass, but do try not to post spoilers! =)
Ntuzzzmutz1 year ago
Thank you for the translation solo! Btw will frey and lazarisa join the party? And souya just keep adding curses on top curses lol!
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Ntuzzzmutz! Yes, he is becoming super cursed haha. As for Frey and Lazarissa, I can't answer directly as it would be a spoiler, but... you'll find out really really soon. Like next chapter soon lol Read more