BoomerGeezer3 weeks ago
Haven’t read a word of this chapter yet, but anything with the title “The Rabbit of Revelry” has to be good!
Solo3 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, BoomerGeezer! Well...you gotta read on, but I truly wish it was as cute as it sounded....
BoomerGeezer3 weeks ago
From Hugh Hefner fantasies to a Dark Take on Monty Python’s Holy Grail “Rabbit of Caerbannog” this author is Strong!
Solo3 weeks ago
Yeah, author is quite knowledgeable about a wide variety of stuff, be it Western or Eastern, which makes it fun. No holy grenade needed this time tho.
Kamryu10 months ago
The first part of this chapter and a comment you made below brought me back to one line I was hung up on in chapter 41 at the end. "And in time, I'll tell the story of you who gave your love to me." At the time and given the context of the events before, I thought this line was for Izora but the line before that made me think that it is weird if this line is for Izora why did he say that he say it like it was in the middle of writing or retelling a story at the end of the journey to someone. Just this one line before: Read more Read more "In the midst of telling the long story" caused me to second guess who he was saying that line to. Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, Kamryu! Well, what you're reading is technically the equivalent of Souya's diaty. It's his re-telling of the events, and it's not yet obvious, but he's what's called an "unreliable narrator". So to answer you, yes, he is writing this stuff after it happens. Not at the end in one shot, but day to day as it happens, so you get his present thoughts etc. Ans he's writing it for whoever finds this record(see end of volume 1) so he sometimes "breaks the fourth wall" and talks to the reader, like in this case
Le Salt10 months ago
I’m thinking his sister wasn’t actually his sister. Wouldn’t it just be very Souya-like if he ended up taking care of her because of a woman he loved?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! It would be. But you'll have to read on to find out~
Pyredude1 year ago
Evetta san! I almost forgot about her! And to think she was actually the first girl!!!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Pyredude! Sorry for missing the comment lol. Yeah, Evetta doesn't really have a strong presence in the story, huh?
Izmil1 year ago
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (@^◡^)
Doomi951 year ago
Thanks for translation Solo. I started this novel 3 days ago and I like it very much. I think that prologue is about Shuna and Frey , I have my speculation what will happen next bit I'm not so sure about it.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Doomi95! I'm glad to hear that you're liking it! Well, read on, this is an exciting volume! Read more
Ntuzzzmutz1 year ago
Thank you for the translation solo. So the curses that empowers souya also took away his memories? Especially the most important memories?
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Ntuzzzmutz! Well... that does seem like that's what it does, doesn't it? I've actually given a huge hint in one of my afterwords...*wink 41* Read more
Lynkir1 year ago
you know you job profession in the hero route is walking down a odd path when the Demon king is playing daddy long legs for you lazarissa :( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Lynkir! Haha, yeah, Frey is the most un-Brave like Brave ever.