Syavoir2 months ago
I always thought Leisha wanted to join Noel instead of having a larger party. She even said now that she accepted whatever method used in order to win.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! Well, it's not to be it seems
Poky2 months ago
Thank you for the translation, I fell in love with your enthusiasm while reading your manga translation. This is my first webnovel, and I love it.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Poky! I'm so glad to hear that! In various ways, you're welcome!
SVL2 months ago
Never thought that Veronica would lose, but I'm happy that wolf won tho. Pretty smooth of noel at the end. I guess all talker class have this kind of verbal skills. Anyway thanks for the chapter. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! Yeah, most smooth line I've ever seen considering the context. Leisha stood no chance lol
ShadeLights3 months ago
I have a gut feeling that Veronica had Wolf win on purpose, my guess is that this was her initial plan in the first place to absorb the other parties
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShadeLights! ?? The parties would have been combined whether she won or lost though. She was definitely aiming to win and become the leader.
ShadeLights3 months ago
Oh no, I meant like control the clan without being the leader, for example influencing the actions and even Wolf's personality
Oic, well... in one of the chapters I have yet to get to...sob... shows Veronica and how she's doing so you'll find out a bit about that I guess,
Solomoca4 months ago
I was sure the plot would place Veronica as the leader, this is getting interesting
Thanks for reading and commenting, Solomoca! Right? (^ ^)
HandsomeRansom5 months ago
I actually thought Logan might have won lol
Thanks for reading and commenting, HandsomeRansom! Yup, totally surprised by the result too. I frankly didn't even expect Lightning Bite to join in the merger haha
ilyr the puppeter6 months ago
Thanks for the chapter and good job. Who will be the sub leader? and what will be the name of the new clan? I hope that the autor dont forget the secundary characters like orphelia and leisha, its they that realy give life to the story even if we dont like it and call it filler.
Thanks for reading and commenting as always, Ilyr! Yeah such "filler" is very necessary, as long as there isn't too much of it. Leon's arc started super slow because all of it was at the front but this time they're spread out better throughout this arc. With that said, there's a few more slower character moments, but this Part ends at chapter 60, so the usual action-packed rush to the ending is coming eventually! The question is when. XD
Thanks fpr the chapter!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Izmil! ( ^ω^ )
Silver Ink6 months ago
Thanks for the chapter! Noel is a snake! Deceiving both men and women to eat the forbidden fruit! Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, Silver Ink! (ᵔᴥᵔ)