Vullord6663 weeks ago
You know I really love filler. I know it has a bad connection, but stepping away from the plot gives a story much needed room to breath. I love a good chapter that gives us some more insight on other characters and helps with the world building. Plus it just makes it feel more real (the rral world doesn't constantly focus on big events; other sutff happens). The problem is excessive filler and noncanon shounen anime filler (at at only exists because they refuse to go from weekly to seasonal to give the Manga much needed time to get ahead). This? This is just nice.
ajikoko1 month ago
Can we get a glimpse of the brooch design, please Mr. Solo
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, ajikoko! Come to my discord. I've made a design of their clan emblem that you can see there.
HoodWeeb1 month ago
I loved this change of pace so much!! The daily life of kouga! Thanks for the translation Solo chwaan.
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, HoodWeeb! Yeah, story that develop the other characters are so much deeper, and I really love how Kouga is really so different from how he is when fighting
Daime172 months ago
Judging from this novel either Nina's love will blossom or it will definitely not.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Daime17! (シ_ _)シ
Corthra2 months ago
When did Noel yell at Kouga and Leon? Is this something that happened off-screen?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Corthra! It's during the acting training for fighting the Garm =)
Syavoir5 months ago
As soon as it was described that Nina is a beautiful girl, I know the cliche is coming. But as you said, there is a cliche because it is liked by many. I'm no exceptions. :3
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! (^ω^)
SVL5 months ago
Kouga fallen for noel. 😳 What's this "Fallen" thing mean, i know its not love but please tell what its indicates. Anyway thanks for the chapter. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! It's having a strong attraction for someone. Yes, it's usually used in situations of love, though in Japanese, not 100% of the time. And yes, that's why the questioning of Kouga's preference comes in.
NotNow5 months ago
I'm hopping for Alma
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! I'm rooting for Leisha, though I know it's impossible.
Pnimt6 months ago
"there was no way it was going to be Alma" Woah there buddy, that's a dangerous flag to raise. But honestly I don't mind that match up, they complement each other well and can get some good banter going. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, Pnimt! Yeah, that's a flag, isn"t it? I'm still in the very improbable Leisha x Noel camp though. XD Read more
ShadeLights6 months ago
...inn-cum? translation error? please be a translation error
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShadeLights! Haha, get your mind out of the gutter. It's an actual English word, meaning combined with to serve a dual function/nature.
ShadeLights6 months ago
The English language is one of the most confusing things to me, despite it being my own language -.-
Nightcrowz9 months ago
Thanks for the chapter Looks like their clan serves as evil warding devices against those who want to do evil hahahaa
Thanks for reading and commenting, Nightcrowz! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
originalbot9 months ago
Amusing chapter ty
Thanks for reading and commenting, originalbot! I especially liked the part where even the stoic Leon had to hid and cry lol!
ilyr the puppeter9 months ago
Thanks for the chapter and good job. This was a good break of the seriousness and give a breath of live to the characters. I think Alma dont realy hate kouga, only want to play prank on a litle brother. I think next is veronica pov or leon pov.
ilyr the puppeter9 months ago
And kouga was a little gay in that comment about a man he has fallen for
Thanks for reading and commenting as always, Ilyr! Yes, even my editor questioned me about it lol. It sounded fine back in his arc, because there was a lot of context.