Vullord6664 months ago
I really loved these past few chapters. It's important for an author to slow down and focus on characters in a long story like this and I'm happy to get more on the two most recent members to join. I do wonder what Alma's daily life looks like.... actually nevermind
Thanks for reading and commenting, Vullord666! Haha, I see you've realized that some things are better left alone XD
ajikoko5 months ago
Another evil Noel's evil plot..hehehe..
Thanks for reading and commenting, ajikoko! (⌐■_■)
HoodWeeb5 months ago
Lol this chapter this chapter kinda reminded of those One Piece moments where one of the strawhats would scream " Luffy's gonna become the pirate king!!!" Am I wrong?
Thanks for reading and commenting, HoodWeeb! Yeah, it's kinda that kind of chapter, everyone getting together and re-affirming their goal
Owloid5 months ago
Noel’s a little like a force of nature where the ultimate result is decided, but the path there is unknown. It reminds me of One Punch Man. I usually only enjoy reading about the main character and skim through side character chapters, but all the side characters have been excellent so far.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Owloid! Yeah, author is really good at characterization. The characters are all so different and interesting
Corthra6 months ago
Hope that letter isn’t a death flag for Kaim hope we see him again later.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Corthra! Haha, no it's prob not a death flag. And I do hope we see more of him too
Banesephy6 months ago
Mary woukd have died of blood loss if she saw that scene
Thanks for reading and commenting, Banesephy! Don't worry, she may have missed this scene, but she still has Noel's promise.
SVL9 months ago
Kaim is really a good brother. Looking forward to seeing both of them together. Anyway thanks for the chapter.
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! Yeah, Kaim is really a bro.
NotNow9 months ago
I'm really waiting for Kaim's return! A dose of bromance? In fact, another one?
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Yea, I wanna see Kaim again. Author is good at bromances lol
ilyr the puppeter1 year ago
thanks for the chapter and good job. Stay safe! now i nt he chapter, i told ya it was Leons pov but it was more Kouga pov than leon's. Will Kain marry ophelia? will they survive in this cruel world? i think it will be bloody party because our noel is kind and pay his debts (with blood). But the more happy will be Alma because she can dance with Noel.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as always, Ilyr! Yeah you were close, it was about Leon but from Kouga POV. Very long party coming up! Read more
ilyr the puppeter1 year ago
aezir44011 year ago
Thanks for the chapter as always!
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, aezir4401! (^ ^)
originalbot1 year ago
Ty 4 chapter! smiled big time when kouga read the letter the bromance between kaim n leon get me everytime lol also glad ophelia is keeping her head up
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, originalbot! Me too! I really like the relation between Leon and Kaim too.
Pnimt9 months ago
Towards the end of that I was imagining Mary peeking through the window, whispering "Now, kiss~".
That sounds scary lol