Sherodan3 days ago
I cant think of it, Tania becoming a member of the snake. Noel doesnt see anything good in her, she might be a healer but she is one of the traitors - and Alma and Leisha are going to kill her no matter what. What will Tania be able to do for Noel forgiving her and attempting her to let her join them? Read more I cant imagine that Show less
Solo3 days ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Sherodan! Well, read on~
fufuri2 months ago
Tanya will be a member in Part 4??? Im so disappointed(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ I was rly happy w the current members and Tania already has history of betraying Noel—even tho she prolly won't again.. its disturbing that she's obsessed w Noel Thanks for the chapter~
Thanks for reading and commenting, fufuri! She'll appear, not necessarily to join Noel tho
AzaThom328 months ago
How do you make a country look suspicious? First let’s give some hints that is probably a good place with verbal good ruling than have it evolve from an holy kingdom founded by an hero and ah holy maiden that in the legend about the founding became op also in people’s eyes. Yeah great work. If you add a bit of politics and a sacrifice for the country from a good person, all for the sake of covering the truth about dangerous stuff performed in secret and with dubious methods, I can say you got the perfect picture, on Tania, well such a POV is probably misleading, not so necessary since most about it was known and on top of it her punishment for running away from loosing the party money on gambling is being treated well you just want to get her HaTED!
Thanks for reading and commenting, AzaThom32! ( ´ ▽ ` )
Dwarf Legend8 months ago
Is Tania will rise up from here, she can devote everything she have to noel, there a lot story where when love cant became true, and choose to keep it until she die. it can became a new leaf of her life because she cant get rid of his feeling toward noel. on other side noel can used her as a shield or lower than that.... but who know...
Thanks for reading and commenting, Dwarf Legend! Yeah, it's hard to tell where the author is bringing her. But author has said that she will return
ajikoko9 months ago
So, Johann (or Jonah?) Is Messiah descendants? And author, if you try to make me sympathize Tania, sorry it won't work lol
Thanks for reading and commenting, ajikoko! Likely, he's the product of a human experiment to recreate a Messiah. Maybe he is a descendant, not sure.
Owloid9 months ago
I love these background deep dives. Strong feelings and questionable morality galore. My personal feelings is that I don’t feel sympathy for Tania, but rather that she had an interesting and believable journey.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Owloid! Yeah, this is really a character driven novel full of deep characters
Gylsera10 months ago
Moral of the story of Tania : "Don't do drugs"
Thanks for reading and commenting, Gylsera! Wait, what?!
Toast10 months ago
Fuck Tania, all my homies hate Tania
Toast10 months ago
Am i allowed to say the f word? I apologize for my language, I simply wanted to state a joke
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader7090! Err, I would prefer if you didn't. I'll leave this alone, but let's not next time. Thanks!!!
originalbot1 year ago
Glad 2 b back reading this
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, originalbot! Glad to have you back reading this. XD
originalbot1 year ago
Oh snap
Enigma1 year ago
The problem I have with this is that she didn’t “get off easy”. She got rewarded. If I could get rich just by telling an old man my life story, then I would gladly be a slave for one year. I wouldn’t be mad if she only got a light punishment for her crimes. However, what the author has done here is really shitty. The way he is trying to make us feel sympathy for her just feels disgusting. “Oh my god she almost got raped as a child” and “Oh my god she loves Noel so much”. Who cares? At the end of the day she betrayed him, and she got filthy rich by doing it.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Enigma! Well, I do see your point, and I do respect it. Probably not as vehemently as you do, but I do agree. =) Read more
NotNow1 year ago
I hope there is a good reason the author went so far to keep her 'pure'.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Well, my guess is that it's prob to lessen the impact of her being sold as a slave.
Izmil1 year ago
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (^ ^)
Jecker1 year ago
Honestly I like the character depth we got from this chapter about Tania and Loyld. And I am really interested in the part about the Brave and Rhodnia. Could it be the experiment that Johanne went through was to create something similar? Anyways thanks for the chapter.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Jecker! Yeah, I strongly believe that you're right.
Brgcn_031 year ago
I'm actually relieved that Tania got off easy. Robbing money and being sold as a slave as a woman didn't feel like a fair trade since the beginning. She did some bad things behind Noel's back but she was also aware that she was at fault and i don't really think Noel would be interested in those girls then anyway. I like how she was also conflicted about her feelings.So i hope Noel forgives her and recruits her if possible And Lloyd's character is so unbalanced. He's sometimes good guy l and sometimes shady jelous hero. Anyways this might sound weird but i just started the series and i'm at ch22. I was really curious about Tania's fate so i'm here. Your translation is great btw thanks Read more
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Brgcn_03! About Lloyd, I think he was used to being number 1 in the training school, but upon working with Noel, began to develop an inferiority complex that he kept hidden because of his pride. That's probably why he became unbalanced. And thank you for your kind words! I hope you enjoy the series! Read more And more about Noel and Tania next chapter! Show less
YaBish1 year ago
The part about the Brave and Rhodonia was actually interesting even for a small detail. Props to the author. He should refrain from using “head tilts” all the time though. Thx for the Chapter
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, YaBish! Yeah, the head tilts lol. But they'll probably translate well into the manga. XD
50Cabbage1 year ago
Ooh, 5 hours til unlocking! The suspense is killing me! Not as much as the two ladies last chap wanted to kill Tania, but it's killing me nonetheless!
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, 50Cabbage! And it's unlocked already!
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, ShadeLights! I love your enthusiasm, and I know you're commenting on the current chapter, but please try to refrain from directly stating the twist in the comments as they'll be spoilers for those who haven't unlocked yet. Thanks!
ShadeLights1 year ago
Yeah, i'll try to be vague with it
Solo1 year ago